Bob Gordon has qualified in multiple jurisdictions as an expert witness in real estate matters. He is available to consult with you and to serve where applicable as an expert witness in court cases or disputes involving real estate transactions, title disputes, questions involving priorities of various types of liens, and similar matters.
By virtue of his many years practicing transactional real estate law and owning and running Loudoun Commercial Title, Bob has deep expertise in analyzing and solving real estate problems.
He is consulted as an expert on matters as diverse as:
- Real estate lien priorities
- Validity and enforceability of easements
- Standards of care and procedures for title abstracting/searches
- Standards of care in operating a settlement company and writing title insurance
- Methods of protecting open space through scenic easements, private covenants, or by contract
- Enforceability of Affordable Dwelling Unit covenants and programs in Loudoun and Fairfax Counties, in connection with trustee’s sales
- Ownership of common areas in commercial condominiums
In litigation involving real property transactions, easements, and encumbrances on land, conveyances, deeds of trust, foreclosures, road matters, and any real estate-related matter, Bob can serve as an expert witness to help resolve the dispute.
Fees may be on an hourly rate or fixed fee basis, depending on the nature and comlexity of the situation and the terms of the engagement as agreed upon by the parties.
If you wish to discuss a real estate matter that may require Bob Gordon’s expert witness services, please call us at 703-737-3800 or contact us.